We require an Administrative Assistant to work at Summit Painting Inc.
Employer: Summit Painting Inc
Position: Administrative Assistant
• Prepare, key in, edit and proofread correspondence, invoices, publications, reports and related material from machine dictation and handwritten copy
• Open and distribute incoming regular and electronic mail and other material and co-ordinate the flow of information internally and with other departments and organizations
• Schedule and confirm appointments and meetings of clients
• Order office supplies and maintain inventory
• Answer telephone and electronic enquiries and relay telephone calls and messages
• Set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems
• Determine and establish office procedures
• May compile data, statistics and other information to support research activities
– Completion of secondary school.
– Completion of a one- or two-year college or other program for administrative assistants or secretaries or previous clerical experience is required.
Wage: $23.10 per hour
Working Condition: 35 – 40 hours a week.
Benefit: 10 days or 4% gross income for paid vacation per year.
Working (Business) Location: 2161 Parapet Terrace, Port Coquitlam, BC, V3C 5E2
How to Apply: by E-mail: email@example.com
Please no phone call, we will contact selected applicant.