Employer: Harbour 60 Restaurant
Terms of Employment: Full-time / Permanent
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Employment Address: 60 Harbour St, Toronto, ON M5J 1B7
Hours of Work: 40 hours/week
Benefits: Eligible for discretionary bonuses and/or salary increases in accordance with company policy.
Salary: $16.00 / hour
Contact: please send resumes to email@example.com and include “Cook” in the email subject line.
• Preparing and cooking complete meals or individual dishes and foods
• Preparing and cooking fine foods and meals
• Scheduling and supervising kitchen helpers
• Overseeing kitchen operations
• Maintaining inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment
• Cleaning kitchen and work area
• Assisting with planning menus, determining size of food portions, estimating food requirements and costs, and monitoring and order supplies
• May hire and train kitchen staff.
• Completion of Secondary School is required.
• 2+ years of experience in comparable setting is required.
• 1+ years of experience as a cook or chef, specifically working with Greek cuisine.
• Knowledge of food labelling and stocking and easing inventory management
• Excellent teamwork skills, communication, and organizational skills.
• Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to work evenings, weekends, and holidays.