Employer: Spring Villa Hotel Ltd.
Location: 270 Esplanade, Harrison Hot Springs, B.C. Canada V0M 1K0
Job Title: Hotel Clerk Supervisor
NOC Code: 6313
Positions Available: 2
Term: Full Time, Permanent.
Salary : $22.00 /hour
Start Date: As Soon As Possible
Education: Completion of High School
Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
Attention to detail, Standing for extended periods, Large workload, Fast paced environment
Client focus, Team player, Effective interpersonal skills, Excellent oral communication, Organized, Flexibility, Dependability, Initiative
• Co-ordinate, assign and review the work of hotel, motel and other accommodation services clerks, casino workers, reservation clerks and other travel and accommodations workers not elsewhere classified
• Establish work schedules and procedures and co-ordinate activities with other work units or departments
• Resolve work-related problems and prepare and submit progress and other reports
• Hire and train staff in job duties, safety procedures and company policies
• Requisition supplies and materials
• Ensure smooth operation of computer systems, equipment and machinery, and arrange for maintenance and repair work
• Assist clients/guests with special needs
• May perform the same duties as workers supervised.
Relocation cost will be covered by Employer