Hira Trucking Ltd. is looking to hire a highly motivated professional to fill a full-time Permanent Office Administrative position who can plan, organise, control, and evaluate responsibly all Office Administrator requirements. Prepare invoices, publications, reports, and presentations. The Office Administrator should have good attention to detail and should be able to understand the basic requirement of office work and their professional requirements and be comfortable with working independently without supervision.
Company Name: Hira Trucking Ltd.
Location: 6345 128 Street, Surrey, British Columbia V3X 1S9
Job title: Office Administrator
Number of Positions: 1
Start date of employment: As soon as possible
Wages: $27.00/hour, 40 hours/week
Job Seekers: Youth, Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Visible minorities, Person with disabilities
Employment Terms: Morning, Day, Evening, Overtime, Weekend
Ability To Supervise: 1-2 People
• Initiate work priorities, delegate work to office support staff, and ensure deadlines are met and procedures are followed
• Organize and plan for office services, such as accommodation, relocations, equipment, supplies, forms, disposal of assets, parking, maintenance, and security services
• Oversee and co-ordinate office administrative procedures and review, evaluate and implement new procedures.
• Collect data and prepare periodic and special reports, manuals, and correspondence
• May supervise records management technicians and related staff.
• Secondary education required
• 1+ years of experience
• Language: English
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities:
Attention to detail, Work under pressure, Tight deadlines
Flexibility, Organized, Effective interpersonal skills, Reliability
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application. Youth, Indigenous people, Persons with disabilities, Visible minorities and Newcomers to Canada are encouraged to apply.
How to apply:
If eligible, please apply by Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
OR by mail: 6345 128 Street, Surrey, British Columbia V3X 1S9