Company Name: Gold Oak Customs Furniture Ltd.
Permanent Position: Office Administrator
No. of vacancies: 01
Start Date: As soon as possible
Work Location: 306-13140 80th Ave Surrey, BC, V3W2B2
Wage rate: $26.50 per hour for 40 hours per week
Education: Completion of Secondary School is required.
Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full Time, Overtime, Weekend, Day
• Review, evaluate and implement new administrative procedures
• Establish work priorities and ensure procedures are followed and deadlines are met
• Carry out administrative activities of establishment
• Required to do all correspondence with the employees and managing related paperwork for each employee
• Answer telephone and electronic enquiries and relay telephone calls and messages from employees
• Assist in the preparation of operating budget and maintain inventory and budgetary controls
• Assemble data and prepare periodic and special reports, manuals, and correspondence
• Oversee and co-ordinate office administrative procedures
• Co-ordinate and plan for office services such as equipment, supplies, forms, maintenance, and security services
Essential Skills: Fast-paced environment, work under pressure, Attention to detail, organized, client focus, Team player
Security and Safety: Basic Security clearance
Other Information: Candidate must be eligible to work in Canada. Position is available and open to Aboriginal people, youth, new immigrants, and persons with disabilities.
Employer: Gold Oak Customs Furniture Ltd.
How to apply: