Randy Sanders CPA Professional Corporation is in need of SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR (NOC 2281)
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Maintain and administer in-office servers, along with network device maintenance and configuration (firewalls, routers, switches, wireless access point, etc)
2. Manage the current setup for Office 365 Security (our Secure Score) and make recommendations for changes regarding Data Prevention Loss, mailbox size and set-up, multi-factor authentication, threat management policy, etc.
3. Act as the office liaison with company’s system/hardware providers such as Anchor Managed Solutions Inc.
4. Perform local and off-site backups in conjunction with Anchor Managed Solutions
5. Ensure network profiles are up-to-date and consistent
6. Evaluate and install computer hardware, networking software, operating system software and software applications including version updates to all line of business software applications
7. Provide problem-solving services to network users and serve as first helpdesk/support contact
8. Maintain, troubleshoot, repair and administer local area networks (LANs), wide area networks (WANs), printers or desktops (software apps and hardware issues)
9. Maintain webroot endpoint protection (in conjunction with Anchor Managed Solutions) and MyGlue password hub
10. Maintain an up-to-date list of hardware including servers, switches, VPNs, desktops, printers with serial numbers, login info, etc.
11. Initiate and conduct security awareness training for all network users
12. Provide other ad hoc task to management as requested.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
1. Completion of secondary school
2. Minimum 2 years related work experience is required
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE:
1. Excellent verbal and written English communications, listening and customer service skills
2. Excellent organizational and time management skills
3. Multi-tasking skills and ability to be flexible when priorities shift
4. Extensive computer and software skills
5. Good attention to detail
WORKING HOURS: 8 hours per day, may work on some evenings and some weekends when majority of the staff are not around, 30-40 hours per week, 2 varied days off per week
WAGE/BENEFITS: $34.62/hour, Company’s Health and Dental benefit program which is 100% employer-funded after 90 days of employment (except for the short term and long-term disability benefits which are employee funded), three weeks paid vacation after one year of service