Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
or equivalent experience
7 MONTHS TO LESS THAN 1 YEAR
5. VACANCIES : 5
6.SPECIFIC SKILLS :
Load and unload, record cargo deliveries.
• Refuel and clean vehicle and follow traffic rules.
• Inspect trucks and record issues and follow accident procedures.
• Report mechanical problems to maintenance personnel and obtain required documentation to transport goods.
• Obtain special permits and other documents required to transport cargo.
Record cargo information, hours of service, distance travelled and fuel consumption
• Report road incidents to the dispatcher, other drivers and customers using communication devices and on-board computers
• Keep commercial driver license up to date and maintain a positive attitude with customer.