Located in Toronto, Canada, Concord Shading Systems manufactures and distributes premium motorized and manual shading systems and specialty shades for both interior and exterior applications. With over 30 years of experience we pride ourselves in being at the forefront of the motorized specialty shading systems market with leading edge technology, trend setting designs and full technical support. Concord shading system’s mission is to provide all our clients with the highest quality motorized and specialty shades for windows of all shapes and sizes, with emphasis given to every detail of production and installation.
Our people are the core of who we are. At Concord Shading Systems, we are committed to maintaining a talented and multi-cultural team of professionals. At this time, we are looking to hire a professional Warehouse Coordinator for a full-time, permanent position to assist the company in bringing its internal operational processes to new heights. The ideal candidate would have years of experience in simplified logistics solutions for warehousing, e-commerce, and over-all supply-chain coordination.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• Coordinate and process overall warehouse inventory procedures;
• Develop and implement shipping and receiving needs (materials, equipment, paper works, etc.);
• Supervise day-to-day warehouse personnel and make adjustments to ensure effective overall supply-chain coordination, if needed;
• Oversee inventory management and ensure safe handling of all packages and warehouse needs;
• Review all customized shipping labels and details accordingly prior to stocking or shipping;
• Coordinate with responsible departments to ensure timely delivery and shipping of goods;
• Prepare and submit all reports as per the deadlines set by Logistics Manager;
• Analyze monthly department budgeting and certain accounting reports to maintain control of expenditure;
• Train other warehouse personnel on proper operations of logistics solutions, including labelling, barcoding, tagging, and tracking accurately;
• Consult with management and other departments on implementation of processes such as QA, track returns, and transfers to ensure warehouse procedures are in line with industry standards;
• At least 2-3 years of experience in warehouse management, with good experience working with e-commerce services, national and international logistics procedures;
• Knowledge of the global logistics and transportation industry;
• Secondary school diploma;
• Experience using MS Office applications;
• Excellent organizational, customer service and time management skills;
• Ability to excel working in an extremely fast-paced environment;
• Good English language skills
Compensation and Conditions:
• $24.00 per hour based on 40-hours work week,
• Overtime pay of $36.00 will apply after 44 hours of work per week,
• Permanent, full-time position,
• Location of work: 56 Pennsylvania Avenue, Unit #6, Concord, Ontario L4K 3V9,
• Travelling around GTA would be occasionally required (related expenses covered by the company).
How to apply:
If you meet the requirements and are interested in this vacancy, please apply by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and cover letter.
We thank all the candidates for their interest, however, only those who qualify will be contacted for further consideration